In 1835, Daniel Leeds emigrated to Michigan City with his family, and established the frontier’s first area hospital–the Leeds Building. First constructed in 1837 and rebuilt in 1903, the historic Leeds building today is home to Leeds Public House–a modern gastropub with a welcoming environment for all Michigan City Residents.
This historic building has been completely renovated and includes indoor and outdoor bars, a completely refurbished patio for group dining, and a fire pit to sit and relax with family and friends. We serve up 14 beers on tap, local and imported wines, and craft cocktails. Open for lunch and dinner, our Chef Mark Sabbe offers a new twist on traditional bar fare using locally-sourced ingredients. Brunch is served every Saturday and Sunday from 9-3.
401 Franklin Street Michigan City, IN 46360